Movie Clicks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting

2 posters

Go down

FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting Empty FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting

Post  join Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 am

Hi Friends,

Anyone who interested to have own domain (.com/.net/.org) for 2 years and 1 year hosting for very little donation,

or if you want 1 year .info domain for $1.07 (Tax not Include yet).

feel free to contact me by Email or PM

Best Regard
join
join
join

http://www.ICT-PasTi.ORG

Back to top Go down

FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting Empty Re: FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting

Post  ADelGa2010 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

join wrote:Hi Friends,

Anyone who interested to have own domain (.com/.net/.org) for 2 years and 1 year hosting for very little donation,

or if you want 1 year .info domain for $1.07 (Tax not Include yet).

feel free to contact me by Email or PM

Best Regard
join

Hi Bro,

Could you please send me quotation for 1 year domain (.com) with 1 year hosting plan (+ packages). Send me email on adelga2010@ymail.com

I want to transfer my adult blog from Google because it keeps getting deleted.
ADelGa2010
ADelGa2010

Back to top Go down

FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting Empty Re: FREE >> 2 Year Domain & 1 Year Hosting

Post  join Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi adelga,

Which one you interest? any .com/.net/.org with 1 year hosting or .info ?

for 2 years domain and 1 year hosting, it come with little donation ( the value to donate is of to you Smile ). the donation will be dedicated to ICT-PasTi, it is a group of IT Organization in my home country.

The Hosting comes with full domain manager and control panel and unlimited Email, 250 gig store, and unmetered trafic. 5 sql and other benefit.

For .info domain, you will get 1 year domain (.info) with no hosting service. (.info is now raise to $1.5 for a year)

Sent me an email if you or other interest with this offer.
join
join

http://www.ICT-PasTi.ORG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum