Movie Clicks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site?

2 posters

Go down

What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site? Empty What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site?

Post  lady12 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 am

It looks as if the account for this site has been suspended, due to hosting fee not being paid. Admin, this is also one of your sites isn't it? When will the site be back up? Just wondering, as those of us who have paid for memberships are losing days of our membership that we can not get back.

Thanks

lady12

Back to top Go down

What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site? Empty Re: What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site?

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 am

I Posted News In The Misty Woods Forum About The Situation, But The Person I Bought The Site From Refused To Transfer The Domain To Me Unless I paid him $5.00 For More Hosting And I Refused Because I Own The Site Not Him The Domain Name Will Now Be Transferred. The Site Will Be Back Up Within 48 Hours Please Be Patient Thank You. I Will Not Be Bullied I Am Transferring to the Host of My Other 2 Sites The Owner of That Host is Extremely Helpful And Nice And The Hosting is Cheaper. Also All memberships Will Be Restored when It is Back Up Plus However Many Days It is Down Will Be added To The Membership.

Admin
Admin

https://movieclicks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site? Empty Re: What's going on with Misty Wood Clicks Site?

Post  lady12 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:42 pm

OK, I understand. Don't let anyone bully you. Just do what you have to do to get it back up and running on your TERMS. Thanks for answering and I will wait until the site has been transferred to the host of your choice and is back up and running.

Have a great day.

lady12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down