Movie Clicks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals

3 posters

Go down

I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals Empty I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals

Post  lady12 Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello Chak88,

I have made a purchase about 5 or 6 hours ago of $0.75 for an upgraded 1 month test membership and $2.99 for a 10 pack of referrals. I haven't received either as of yet. I did send you an IM about it with my PayPal receipts for both.

I know you from your other sites Misty Wood Clicks & Simply Clicking, so I know you are an honest admin. I was just wondering how long it would be before I could see those two items show on my account?

Thanks for your help.

Ladym12

lady12

Back to top Go down

I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals Empty Re: I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals

Post  Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 am

Your account Has Now Been credited Sorry For The Delay

Admin
Admin

https://movieclicks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals Empty Test Membership

Post  lady12 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello,

Thanks for upgrading my account. But I have one question, when it says "Your Membership", it's missing some of the things that the site states are included in this membership. This is what it says on the site:

Test Membership
# $0.75 For 1 Month Membership
# 15% Downline Earnings
# $0.03 PTP CPM
# 5% Bonus Of Referral's Purchases
# 5% Bonus When Referrals Upgrade
# 500 Link Credits Upon Joining
# 500 PTR Credits Upon Joining
# 5000 X-Credits Upon Joining
# 5000 F. Banner Credits Upon Joining
# 5000 F. Ad Credits Upon Joining
# 5000 Banner Credits Upon Joining

Yet these three things are missing from what I received and what is listed in the description under "Your Membership".

# $0.03 PTP CPM
# 5% Bonus Of Referral's Purchases
# 5% Bonus When Referrals Upgrade

I don't know why this isn't included when I see it under "Your Membership", but I based my decision to purchase this test membership on the fact that it included the above 3 items. Had I known it didn't include these 3 things, then I would have opted for buying the Active Referral package at $3.75 or the Premium Package for $5.75, which allowed me to get I think 75% of my downline's earnings (for the Premium Pkg). So, I'm not sure what happened, if this was a typo or what, but I would have preferred a pkg where I was getting paid to promote & being paid something for my referral's purchases and upgrades.

Just curious why the site says one thing, but I received something different.

lady12

Back to top Go down

I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals Empty Re: I have not received my upgrade or 10 pack of referrals

Post  Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm

You Do Receive Those Things But For Some Reason The Script Is Not Showing it When It is In The Your membership portion Of The Site. But You Do Receive All Of Those Things.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady12 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 pm

OK, thank you very much for responding. Also, there seems to be problems with this web site. I never experience this on your other sites, but I will be surfing links and some of the ads seem to bypass the system. And don't allow the timer to come up, so I get credit for the view. Also, it logs me out of the system quite a bit, and this causes me to become frustrated and just give up on surfing. So, not sure what is going on, but thought I would bring this to your attention.

lady12

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Can You Please Tell me What Ads Are Doing This. Because They Are Cheating The System And You And All Of The Users. I Will Take Them Down Immediately.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ADelGa2010 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm

lady12 wrote:OK, thank you very much for responding. Also, there seems to be problems with this web site. I never experience this on your other sites, but I will be surfing links and some of the ads seem to bypass the system. And don't allow the timer to come up, so I get credit for the view. Also, it logs me out of the system quite a bit, and this causes me to become frustrated and just give up on surfing. So, not sure what is going on, but thought I would bring this to your attention.

I do experience the same but not very often. These ads are usually frame breakers. I'll tell you a secret on how to get the timer finish and be credited:

When the ads is loading, look at the timer on the top. Once it starts running, quickly press the "esc" key on your keyboard to stop the ads from loading but the timer will continue to run. It is usually working in most PTC sites except those scripts that let the ads to load first before starting the countdown.

Hope it helps..
ADelGa2010
ADelGa2010

Back to top Go down

Post  lady12 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks AdelGA for the tip. I joined a couple of programs under you. I think I joined Foxbux under you & some other site (can't remember right now).

Admin, I will try to catch the names of the sites to let you know which ones are doing this. The ones with pop-ups that require you to click OK several times are quite annoying.

lady12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down